Translate

2013/04/22

Rzeczy, które powinnaś mieć w szafie / THINGS THAT SHOULD BE IN THE CLOSET.


1. Mała czarna 2. Okulary 3. Klasyczna marynarka (czarna, granatowa lub szara) 
 4. Jeansy 5. Klasyczne, wizytowe spodnie  6. Ołówkowa spódnica 7. Duża torba 8. Kardigan 
9. Biały T-shirt 10. Czarne czółenka 11. Biała koszula 12. Trencz

1. Little black dress 2. Glasses 3. Classic jacket (black, navy or gray) 
4. Jeans 5. The classic, formal trousers  6. Pencil Skirt 7. Large bag 8. Cardigan
9. White T-shirt 10. Black pumps 11. White shirt 12. Trench-coat




4 komentarze:

  1. Anonimowy1/5/13 16:43

    Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, because i wish
    for enjoyment, as this this website conations truly fastidious funny information too.



    Also visit my web site ... プラダ バッグアウトレット

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Anonimowy2/5/13 12:47

    You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation but
    I in finding this topic to be actually one thing that I
    believe I'd by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very vast for me. I am having a look forward to your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the hold of it!

    Feel free to visit my webpage - アバクロンビー

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Anonimowy7/5/13 06:31

    I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's
    a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more
    enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!


    Also visit my weblog :: プラダバッグ

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Anonimowy13/5/13 06:24

    It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh
    updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    Also visit my site - モンスタービーツ

    OdpowiedzUsuń